New website design and what's been happening.
November 22, 2015
Yes, a real update. I guess it's been a very long time since I've updated this place.
The last time I posted anything was in mid-December, 2013, to celebrate the 1 year anniversary release of Battle Kid 2. It's almost been 2 years since that point, though in relaity there hasn't been much in terms of content that I really wanted to post.
2014 was when I began a full-time job here in Japan and it was a pretty tough year as I got my first apartment and really began my life working here in the country. In 2015, conditions got negative with the company and I decided I needed a change. Around May, I applied for a new job doing web design work, which I got and began in July. I have more time to myself now and no longer have to make a long commute nor work 6 days a week. Best of all, I've learned how to do more efficient web design and thus, I decided to give this site a more modern design. (For those curious, here's a screenshot of the old site)
I don't know if there will be a whole lot of content I will be posting, but we'll see. The new design makes some aspects easier on myself and I hope you like how it turned out.
What's been updated
- Overall appearance has changed to look more modern
- The site is now usable on devices other than the PC
- Slight rewrites of the Battle Kid 1 and 2 pages
- New gallery viewer for Battle Kid 1 and 2 screenshots
- New product photos for Battle Kid 1 and 2 pages
- New product links added to Battle Kid 1 and 2 pages
- Broken links either fixed or deleted
- Soundtracks page now features downloadable tracks for Battle Kid 2
- Added a few more remixes to the soundtracks page
- FAQ page added
- Perler project page added
Battle Kid 2 playthrough video with commentary
December 16, 2013
It's been a while since anything's gone down on here. I went ahead and made a commentary video for the anniversary of the release of the game. It was over 2 and a half hours.
The video can be seen: here
Hope you enjoy.